Borg Locks BL 2201 Pro Digital Lock Easicode Satin Chrome - BL2201ECP
If you are looking for a push button door lock with fast and easy code change, then look no more! The Borg Locks 2201 ECP come with the unique Borg Locks Easicode, this allows simple and speedy code change without the need to remove the lock from the door. Each Easicode lock is supplied with a code change key, this key is then used to quickly change the code, ideal for doors that require a push button lock, but also needs a quick method to change the code.
The BL 2201 ECP is supplied in a Satin Chrome and comes with a 60mm Backset, this lock is ideal for internal wooden doors with light traffic and can be fitted to a left or right hand door.
- Ideal for internal wooden and timber doors with light traffic
- Can be fitted to both left and right hand doors
- Borg Locks unique Easicode, which allows for simple and quick code change
- Optional holdback feature
- Over 8,000 possible combinations
- 60mm Backset
- Satin Chrome Finish
|Code Length||4 to 7 digits|
|Operation Inside||Thumbturn Free Exit|
|Manufacturer Reference||BL2201SC MK2 ECP|
|Operation Outside||Thumbturn On Entry Of Code|
|Case Depth Required||85mm|
|Door Thickness||35mm to 65mm|