Cardea Window Cable Restrictor Fixed - 200mm
Keep your windows safe and secure with the Cardea Fixed 200mm Window Restrictor.
This product is designed to restrict the opening of a window, allowing the window to open to a maximum of 20cm (in line with the HSE guidelines), helping to prevent the risk of falling and injury. They are ideal for use in both the home and the workplace and are especially suited for venues such as schools and care homes. With the inclusion of tamper proof screws, this restrictor is ideal for use in environments where HSE and CQC tamper-proof guidelines must be met, i.e.- hospitals, care homes, etc.. It is simple to fit and appropriate for use on all kinds of windows and even doors; including PVC, aluminium, wooden and metal constructions.
|Material||Stainless Steel (Plastic Coated)|
|Length||200mm cable length|
- 1 year guarantee
- Stainless steel wire in a plastic coating
- For areas where key locking is not a requirement
- For environments where HSE and CQC tamper-proof guidelines must be met
- Supplied with tamper proof screws
- Cable length 200m
- Helps prevents falls from windows
- Suitable for the home and workplace