Cardea Window Handle Cable Restrictor - 200mm
Keep your windows safe and secure with the Cardea Handle Fixed 200mm Window Restrictor.
This product is designed to restrict the opening of a window, allowing the window to open to a maximum of 20cm (in line with the HSE guidelines), helping to prevent the risk of falling and injury. Depending on how the restrictor is fitted, the opening can be adjusted to requirements, from a minimum of 8.9cm to a maximum of 20cm. The Cardea Handle Fixed 200mm Window Restrictors are ideal for use in both the home and the workplace and are especially suited for venues such as schools and care homes. With the inclusion of tamper proof screws, this restrictor is ideal for use in environments where HSE and CQC tamper-proof guidelines must be met, i.e.- hospitals, care homes, etc.. It is simple to fit and appropriate for use on all kinds of windows and even doors; including PVC, aluminium, wooden and metal constuctions. The handle is lockable and comes supplied with two keys, which are cut keyed alike.
|Material||Stainless Steel (Plastic Coated)|
|Length||200mm cable length|
- 1 year guarantee
- Stainless steel wire in a plastic coating
- Restricts window opening, helping to prevent falls
- Adjustable restriction between 8.9cm - 20cm
- Supplied with tamper proof screws
- Suitable for both the home and the workplace
- Appropriate for environments where HSE and CQC tamper-proof guidelines must be met
- Cable length 200mm